Do you need to migrate to Drupal 8?
ATEC + ID execute the process so that you minimize your costs and reduce the time required.
Why migrate to Drupal 8?
- Drupal 8 has the functionalities that have been used the most in its CORE.
- Drupal 8 comes with the popular web editor CKEditor WYSIWYG as standard.
- The fast editing feature of Drupal 8 - Quick Edit - allows content editors to make changes to the page through a simple editing interface, instead of having to load a form especially for editing content.
- Drupal 8 is more flexible and extensible and therefore can be used to develop both small and simple websites and larger and more complex websites. Therefore, when choosing to consolidate a project using Drupal, the development efforts required in the maintenance of a large website can be reduced.
- At API level, Drupal 8 provides mechanisms to interact with your data through a REST API, which allows easy integration with other systems.
- To date, the drupal policy has only supported two main versions; Drupal 7 would normally reach the end of life when Drupal 9 is launched. Because a lot of sites could still be using Drupal 7 by 2020, it has been decided to extend the support of Drupal 7 until November 2021. This may be a inconvenient at the time of launching Drupal 9 because all Drupal 7 will have to take a drastic leap to be updated .
What steps are taken during the migration?
ATEC+ID have been working with DRUPAL for years developing and maintaining web for our clients and evolving our own site with this content manager.
Further, we already have the experience of the migration of our own website to Drupal 8.